About KidMotion Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers group classes to children of all ages and abilities, providing them a safe and comfortable environment to build strength, balance, endurance, and to learn in a positive social environment. These classes include parent-child classes, gymnastics classes, tumbling classes, dance classes, sport skill classes, movement-based classes, adaptive classes and social/behavioral classes.
Class Enrollment, Tuition, and Class Policies
- Students may enroll in classes at any time.
- We want you to love your class! If at anytime you are not satisfied with your class, please let us know!
- For your first month of classes, tuition will be prorated based on the number of classes remaining in the month.
- Your payment will be processed at the time of enrollment for the weeks remaining in the month of your registration.
- Class tuition is paid monthly via online payment processes on the first of the month. Prices are as follows:
- Parent-Child Classes are $50.00/month
- KidMotion Classes are $65.00/month
- Adaptive Classes are $80.00/month
- Full monthly tuition is required for currently enrolled students, despite attendance. PMC recognizes that students may need to miss a class for many reasons or may miss classes due to PMC closures, so PMC offers make-up classes as a courtesy. If a student wishes to make-up a class, they need to notify our office with a request at 301-739-5437 within 2 weeks of the missed class.
- PMC offers a multi-class discount. If you have a child who is enrolled in 2+ classes, the second class (and every class thereafter) is discounted by 20%.*
- PMC offers a multi-family discount. One student’s tuition will be paid at 100% and any student thereafter will 20% off their tuition*
- If you would like to unenrolling, please notify our office 15 days prior to the 1st of the month you wish to unenroll.
- We follow the Washington County Public School systems for weather related closures. Details are:
- If WCPS has a delayed start, PMC will open at 11:00am
- If WCPS closes early, PMC will close at 1:00pm
- If WCPS closes, PMC will be closed
- If WCPS cancels evening events (but didn’t cancel school), PMC closes at 4:00pm
- PMC is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
*Adaptive classes are not discounted
Free Trial Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers one free introductory class for every new student. We believe that trying a class is the best way to find out if your kiddo will like it! To sign up your free class, please call our office at 301-739-5437 or use the form below to make a reservation today! Please note this schedule starts on 01/06/2020
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CLASSES
Please click HERE for more information on the KidMotion classes offered at the Pediatric Movement Center.