About KidMotion Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers group classes to children of all ages and abilities, providing them a safe and comfortable environment to build strength, balance, endurance, and to learn in a positive social environment. These classes include parent-child classes, gymnastics classes, tumbling classes, dance classes, sport skill classes, movement-based classes, adaptive classes and social/behavioral classes.
Class Enrollment, Tuition, and Class Policies
- We want you to love your class! If at anytime you are not satisfied with your class and would like to un-enroll or change classes, please let us know!
- Tuition will be prorated based on the number of classes remaining in the month.
- Your payment will be processed at the time of enrollment for the weeks remaining in the month of your registration.
- Class tuition is paid monthly via online payment processes on the first of the month.
- Full monthly tuition is required for currently enrolled students, despite attendance. PMC recognizes that students may need to miss a class for many reasons, so PMC offers make-up classes as a courtesy. If a student wishes to make-up a class, they need to notify our office with a request at 301-739-5437 within 2 weeks of the missed class.
- PMC offers a multi-class discount. If you have a child who is enrolled in 2+ classes, the second class (and every class thereafter) is discounted by 20%.*
- PMC offers a multi-family discount. One student’s tuition will be paid at 100% and any student thereafter will 20% off their tuition*
- Students may enroll or un-enroll in classes at any time. Please communicate your wishes with our front office (301-739-5437) as soon as possible.
- We follow the Washington County Public School systems for weather related closures.
*Adaptive classes are not discounted
Free Trial Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers one free introductory class for every new student. We believe that trying a class is the best way to find out if your kiddo will like it! To sign up your free class, please call our office at 301-739-5437 or use the form below to make a reservation today! Please note this schedule starts the first week of September.