About KidMotion Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers group classes to children of all ages and abilities, providing them a safe and comfortable environment to build strength, balance, endurance, and to learn in a positive social environment. These classes include parent-child classes, gymnastics classes, tumbling classes, dance classes, sport skill classes, movement-based classes, adaptive classes and social/behavioral classes.
Class Enrollment, Tuition, and Class Policies
- We want you to love your class! If at anytime you are not satisfied with your class and would like to un-enroll or change classes, please let us know!
- Tuition will be prorated based on the number of classes remaining in the month.
- Your payment will be processed at the time of enrollment for the weeks remaining in the month of your registration.
- Class tuition is paid monthly via online payment processes on the first of the month. Prices are as follows:
- Parent-Child Classes are $50.00/month
- KidMotion Classes are $65.00/month
- Adaptive Classes are $80.00/month
- Full monthly tuition is required for currently enrolled students, despite attendance. PMC recognizes that students may need to miss a class for many reasons, so PMC offers make-up classes as a courtesy. If a student wishes to make-up a class, they need to notify our office with a request at 301-739-5437 within 2 weeks of the missed class.
- PMC offers a multi-class discount. If you have a child who is enrolled in 2+ classes, the second class (and every class thereafter) is discounted by 20%.*
- PMC offers a multi-family discount. One student’s tuition will be paid at 100% and any student thereafter will 20% off their tuition*
- Students may enroll or un-enroll in classes at any time. Please communicate your wishes with our front office (301-739-5437) as soon as possible.
- We follow the Washington County Public School systems for weather related closures.
*Adaptive classes are not discounted
Free Trial Classes
The Pediatric Movement Center offers one free introductory class for every new student. We believe that trying a class is the best way to find out if your kiddo will like it! To sign up your free class, please call our office at 301-739-5437 or use the form below to make a reservation today! Please note this schedule starts the first week of September.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR CLASSES
Please click HERE for more information on the KidMotion classes offered at the Pediatric Movement Center.